Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I thought it would be fun to post some baby pictures of me on my birthday, so here goes! :)



As you can see from the photo I was pretty much bald as a baby. Here I am a couple years later, and thankfully my hair grew in. :)



In case you wondering, I am 37 years old today. :) I hope you enjoyed my blast from the past. God bless!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gina! We are the same age. Cool! You were cute! Haven't changed a bit. :)

Amy said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Gina!

Your pictures are adorable! And I see Nathan in your pictures. He looks so much like you.

I pray for you a day as special as you are!

And if I was there, I would take you to treat you to a Venti Starbucks drink of your choice.;)

Happy Birthday Hugs!
Amy:)

stephanie said...

Awwww..u were so cute! Hailey saw these pics and said "that's audrey"...cute! Happy Birhday..Luv you

Mia said...

GINA!!! Go to my blog and see if you don't laugh!
Happy Birthday to a very sweet homeschool mama!
I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and the message boards.
You have a beautiful family and I pray for you all everyday!
Blessings,
Mia

Daisy said...

Wow! Your kiddos look so much like you did. Amazing. Happy Birthday!! You are older than me by 2 years. Haaa haaa haaa. (wink)

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I hope you have a very blessed day :)

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

OH MY! Nathan looks just like you in the baby pic, and Audrey in the other!! Cute!

Happy Birthday my friend, you don't look a day older than 25 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

I love reading your blog. It lets me keep up with
all of you.

I hope your birthday was SWEEEEEEEEET!

I heard gingerbread houses were a blast. I am
looking forward to Thanksgiving and then cookie
baking.

We are making gingerbread houses on Monday,
November 24 with Tara and her girls. Last
weekend was swamped for us because it was
John's birthday and Katelyn's football homecoming.

Thinking of you! Love you,

Pam