We had a great time yesterday at Disneyland and we were there for almost 12 hours. It was not too crowded and my kids did not come home with a bag full of candy. :) We were able to get on a lot of rides and stayed late enough to see the fireworks show. The fireworks displays that Disney puts on are pretty amazing. You should check one out if you ever get the chance. As usual I took a lot of pictures, so I decided to put them into a slideshow. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great weekend!! :)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
oh my they were soooo cute!! My favorite ones are audrey chillin on minnie and Nathan's say what pic...they captured awesome facial expressions!! Luv you guys!
Okay, we are coming with you trick-or-treating next year!! That looks like so much fun. Your kiddos costumes are really cute by the way ;)
Fun stuff!! Halloween at Disney! We did Christmas at Disney one year (Florida)they really know how to do it right!!
Kiddos are adorable as always : )
How fun! I guess after reading your post and Mia's comment, that I will have to plan an "extended stay" visit with you and your family. How does Labor Day through Christmas sound?;) I'll bring Diet Coke and spring for some Starbucks. What do you think?;)
Your babies are adorable. What a blessing that you are able to treat them to all of this fun so regularly. My boys would have loved that when they were little.
Now that Halloween is over...Pecan Pie here we come.;)
God Bless,
Amy:)
Cute kiddos! Looks like you had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment