Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat....."

Did I get your attention with the post title?! :) I thought that since I haven't had much to post about this week, I would share with you one of my favorite Christmas CD's. I look forward to Christmas every year so I can bust out this disc and listen to it. I even have the kids hooked on it and they ask to hear it when we are in the car. Any guesses as to what it might be? Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. :) My all time favorite Christmas CD is....... (drum roll please)...........







Muppets & John Denver Pictures, Images and Photos


Yes, I absolutely love The Muppets & John Denver singing Christmas songs!! I am not a big John Denver fan, but I do like him when he is singing with Kermit and the Gang. If you don't have this CD I suggest you run out and get a copy of it, especially if you are a Muppet fan. After you listen to it, you will better understand the title of this post. It is quote from one of the songs that happens to be Nathan's favorite. :)

So what is your favorite Christmas music to listen to? I'd love to here from you. Feel free to leave me a comment or post it on your blog if you have one. Happy listening and Merry Christmas!!

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Uh, I'm happy for you.

I hate the muppets.

I hope we can still be friends.

LOL.

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

Um. Ditto what Daisy said..lol. I actually associate the muppets with a horrible childhood memory..soooo no CD for me..lol.

Still friends? LOL

Gina said...

You guys are killing me!!! LOL!! Sorry about the bad memory Amber. Yes, we can still be friends. :)

stephanie said...

So, I don't DISLIKE the Muppets but just don't LOVE them! How d I do playing it safe?!LOL I don't listen to xmas music too much..my mom burned me out growing up! She loves it! I do listen to the Little People Christmas cd in my car..thanks to the girls! They would prefer to listen to it all year long!

Anonymous said...

Wel, I love the muppets, Gina and I have gladly sat to watch Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppet Treasure Island repeatedly with my dc. My mom was a muppet addict also so research has linked it to the hereditary factor. I think it's perfectly normal for a frog and pig to be in love, BTW. ;)

Amy said...

I heart Fozzie Bear. A LOT!;)
I have a collection of Fozzies that I have been collecting since I was a little girl.
However, I have never heard this album, so my curiosity is up.:)
We have a radio station that plays Christmas music 24/7 from a few days before Thanksgiving all the way to Christmas. And I love it! My family is worn out on Christmas music before we even have our tree up, but I don't care.;)
I love all the traditional songs by Elvis, Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Bing Crosby, etc., etc....

When I come and visit, I will happily sing along with you and the Muppets while we sip our Starbucks.;)

Big Hugs!
Amy:)

michelle said...

I love the Muppets!
I'll listen with you if you'll listen to my, Star Wars Christmas album with me!

Yup - not a joke! My favorite song is "What Can You Get a Wookie for Christmas?" ;-)

Blessings,
Michelle

Mia said...

Oh Gina you can bring your Muppet Christmas CD to my house!! If its Christmas music I WILL LISTEN TO IT! Is there a song on there from the Swedish Chef?? : )

Anonymous said...

Ok I LOVE the Muppets....Muppet Christmas Carol....Muppet Treasure Island....Muppets in Space.....I LOVE them all!

But really, my fave Christmas music is the Chipmunks..."Me, I want a hoooooola hoooop.."

Ok don't get me started! LOL