On Saturday Bob and Pa took the kids fishing while my Mom and I went shopping and out to dinner. :) They had a wonderful time, as usual, but something very special happened on their trip. Mike(Pa) caught his first fish ever in his whole life!!
He had been fishing before, but had never actually caught a fish. Audrey found this hard to believe because she is 6 and has already caught a bunch of fish. She really loves to fish and will do it non-stop for hours.
Nathan enjoys it too, but being the 4 year old boy that he is, he loses interest after he catches a few fish.
It turned out to be a great trip and the kids enjoyed sharing Pa's proud moment with him. :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay, Pa, on your catch of a lifetime!:)
And Yay, Gina and Mom! (I am much better at shopping and dinner than I am fishing.);)
God Bless,
Amy:)
Awesome! I don't think I have ever caught a fish either..lol...course I've only been fishing like once?
Awww your Mom and you sound like you have such a great time :)
Let's see fishing or shopping and dinner...hmmm...GOOD CHOICE!! Glad everyone had a great time : )
What fun! Great pictures too. I've been away from blogland awhile but I'm getting caught up now. I'll be back tomorrow.
Denise
Post a Comment