After I graduated from college I went to work for a finance company and entered their management training program. About 6 months after I started working there, Bob was hired there as well and spent his first 2 weeks training in my office. Since I had a
One important thing I forgot to mention was that at this time Bob was a christian and I was not. So even though Bob had the hots for me, he would not do anything about it because I was a heathen. LOL!
During the time we worked together I was going through some very difficult circumstances, and since I did not know the Lord I felt very hopeless. I shared some of my experiences with Bob and he invited me to a bible study he was going to and I went. A few weeks later I accepted the Lord and we then began going to church together. Once I became a christian our friendship grew even stronger and I began to realize that my feelings for him were growing beyond just friendship. I was pretty sure Bob felt the same way, so there was just one thing standing in the way...my
It was a pretty amazing time and as I look back I can totally see God's hand upon my life.
Well, that is our story in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed reading it. God bless!




8 comments:
Oh, Gina, I did enjoy reading it...there is no way you could bore anybody out of Blogland...That was great!:)
I love your sweet wedding picture too.
And I'm really glad you are no longer a "heathen." ;)
That Bob, sounds like good people to me.:)
Just one more quick question?....Are you still the "boss?";)
Thanks for playing along and sharing your story of romance and love.
Sigh.
God Bless,
Amy:)
Oh that was just the best story!! I love it when God puts two people together!
What a sweet story. I love hearing about how God works in such unexpected ways (especially joining two together in marrige)! What a blesing too, to have Him use your husband to bring you to Him! You guys have a special bond :)
I loved your story!! What a great guy to invite you to Bible Study and even better for not giving in to dating a heathen *giggle*
Great story! Wow, God is good!! And my, my, when you knew, you KNEW...you got married quick!! Love it!!
Congratulations on your blessing of a marriage!
I will post mine on Monday...
That is such a sweet story - (I love stories with happy endings!) ;-)
Your wedding photo is beautiful, too!
God Bless,
Michelle
Aaaw! Such a sweet story! Even for a heathen. LOL
Gina, I loved your love story! I have missed you on HOD and came to make sure all was "Ok". (I found out that you're on vacation,LOL) I found myself catching up on your entries. Your a wonderful Mama and your heart for Jesus is genuine and shines through your words...., Mary (Arnold)
Post a Comment