Every year we take the kids somewhere special while we are down here. On our past 2 trips we took them to Sea World and The San Diego Zoo. This year we decided to take them to Legoland.
We went yesterday and they had a blast. We got a lot of great photos so I decided to create a couple slide shows on photobucket to keep my post from being too long. This first one is of some of the cool things we saw that were actually made out of legos. Some of them are pretty amazing!
This next slide show has photos of us on the rides and the kids posing with some of their favorite "lego" people. You will notice in all the shots of us on rides, I am riding with Audrey and Bob is riding with Nathan. This is because Nathan insisted on going on every ride with Daddy. I thought it was very sweet and Bob was thrilled that Nathan wanted to be his "ride buddy" for the day.
Legoland has a great area where the kids could play in the water. Here is a shot of Audrey going down a slide.
Every few minutes this big bucket of water would fill up and dump a huge wave of water on the play area. Unfortunately for Nathan, he was standing on the staircase with the yellow railing when it tipped. He got drenched with a wall of water and was not too happy about it.
He eventually got over it and began having fun in the water again. :)
Audrey on the other hand loved having water dumped on her head. :)
Well that was our day at Legoland. Oh, I forgot to mention that I got a coupon for homeschool days that we used to get in the park and it saved us $150 on our admission fees. Can you believe it?! Reason number 372 to homeschool!! :)
I will be posting more photos of our vacation when I can. God bless!!
I will be posting more photos of our vacation when I can. God bless!!






2 comments:
Oh how fun!!! I have been wondering where you were!
I have a coupon I have been dying to use for Legoland also, just can't find the right time to go *sigh*
Have a great rest of your vacation!
Go Legos!
Go Legos!
Go Legos!
That is so neat! And that pic you got of your dd on the waterslide...awesome!!
Glad you all had a fun family trip. Welcome back, its been kinda quiet here in blogland....
Post a Comment