Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia


In a previous post I told all of you in Blogland that Bob had begun reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to Audrey. You can click here to see that post. Anyway, just yesterday he finished reading the last book in the series to her. I can't believe they read all 7 books in a little under 4 months. Wow!

So last night Bob asked Audrey what she would like to read next, and she said she wants to start reading the series again. So starting this evening, they will begin reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe for the second time. It has warmed my heart to walk by her room and see them curled up on her bed reading together. It is something they both thoroughly enjoy, and I love the fact that the Narnia books have such an awesome godly message in them. I look forward to the day when Bob can read them to Nathan and Audrey can read them on her own. :) God bless!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sigh. :)

That is a precious of image of a daddy reading to his baby.:)

Bob sounds like very good people to me.

I like your new blog look too, Gina!
Very nice.;)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Mia said...

LOVE your new 3 column look! We have read Narnia and seen the movies. Guess which my girls prefer? MOVIES! oh well....
Hope you are having a good weekend : )