Saturday, May 17, 2008
It's That Time of Year Again
I know that the calendar says it is still Spring, but here in SoCal it feels like Summer has arrived. Both yesterday and today it was right around 100 degrees. As soon as the heat arrives each year we put up an above ground pool in our backyard to help us survive the scorching temperatures we experience in the summer time. So in honor of the triple digit temps we decided to bust out our pool. The kids always have a blast playing in the pool as it is being filled with water. Here are a couple photos I took of them in action. Enjoy!


Posted by
Gina
at
7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh man! I can NOT let my kids see these pictures!
They have been begging to set up out pool, but it has only been in the 50's - so they're going to have to wait awhile. ;-)
Enjoy yours!
Michelle
Oh, goodness! 100 degrees already! We are still in the 80's around here. We have gone through three of those pools as I doggies find ways to rip them apart. Ha! Hubby is investing in a steel frame one this year. Maybe that'll stop the little boogers. LOL
Ha! we are not at 100 degrees here (I don't envy you), but we do hope to get our pool up this month. enjoy!
Post a Comment