Hi, I saw your blog on Mama Mia's site. I am also a homeschool Christian momma!:) Your blog is lovely. I like how you post your kids school work...I know that makes them feel proud. I didn't have a blog when mine were that young, so their work went on the refrigerator.:) Have a nice day! Amy:)
Okay, I have to let you all know that this photo is not a recent one. We do not quite have swimming weather here in SoCal yet. It was still a beautiful sunny day today with a temp in the mid 70's. Just wanted to clarify. :)
I am a christian wife and homeschooling Mom of 2 beautiful children. I will be posting about my family, our adventures in homeschooling, and any other fun things going on in my life. Thanks for stopping by. God bless!
4 comments:
That is a precious picture! It looks so warm!!
Hi,
I saw your blog on Mama Mia's site.
I am also a homeschool Christian momma!:)
Your blog is lovely.
I like how you post your kids school work...I know that makes them feel proud.
I didn't have a blog when mine were that young, so their work went on the refrigerator.:)
Have a nice day!
Amy:)
Oh, I am so jealous that you are enjoying warm water and the pool! Here in Minnesota, I am thankful it gets above 30 degrees this time of the year.
Maggie
Okay, I have to let you all know that this photo is not a recent one. We do not quite have swimming weather here in SoCal yet. It was still a beautiful sunny day today with a temp in the mid 70's. Just wanted to clarify. :)
Post a Comment