Yesterday we got together with Bob's side of the family for our annual Cookie Baking Day. This has been a tradition in his family since before Bob and his sisters were born. It is always a very fun day and the kids and I look forward to it all year. The kids frosted cookies for awhile, but they spent most of the day playing outside with their cousins. We all had a great time baking, laughing, and fellowshiping. I am so thankful to God for the loving and godly extended family that he gave to me when I married Bob. They are a huge blessing in my life and they are all very dear to me. Enjoy the photos of our day!
Part of the tradition of the day is for my mother-in-law Elsie to buy everyone new Christmas socks. This year
Tara, Pam, Jenny, and I also got new red scarfs.
Nathan had a blast eating sprinkles and Audrey loved working next to cousin Kathy.
Nathan had so much green frosting on his face that it looked like he had a runny nose.




1 comment:
You all looked like you had soooo much fun :-) We start our baking this week...hopefully I'll get some pics up too :-) YOur kids are so cute!
Post a Comment