Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BSF started today....Yeah!!!

I have been looking forward to going back to BSF for weeks and today we finally got to go. Last year I was a discussion leader, but I am not in leadership this year because of God's call for me to homeschool. I am excited to get into the study of Matthew and to have the accountability to be in God's word daily. Audrey was excited to go back, but Nathan was not too sure. Thankfully he did great when I took him to his class and they both had a wonderful time. Audrey has 3 of her homeschool friends in her class and a leader that she has had for the past 2 years. I have an awesome leader as well and am looking forward to getting to know the ladies in my group. I love the fact that our whole family will be studying the same thing every week. Bob is in leadership in the mens class and is there right now. BSF has been a huge blessing in my life and I can't wait to see what God will do this year.

No comments: