On Saturday we went to my Aunt's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. We only get to see them a couple times a year because we are all spread out over Southern California. Being that we are "beaners", we had tamales, beans, and rice for dinner. :) Needless to say, the food was very yummy. We had a wonderful time and it was really great to see everyone. As always I took a ton of pictures, so I put together a slideshow. All of the children that are in the shots with Audrey & Nathan are my cousins kids. They all got along so well and it was fun to watch them play. I love my family tons and I hope you enjoy the photos. God bless and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!
Looks like a great time, Gina!:)
And I don't mind telling you that you look beautiful in your pictures!:)
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!
In Christ,
Amy:)
YUM... I love me some Mexican food! LOL Those rice & beans looked pretty yummy :) I think I'll hop on over that way next year for my Christmas dinner ;)
Your family lookes lovely. You're blessed to have such a large welcoming family.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
BTW I LOVE Mexican food..feel free to have me over next time ;P LOL
yes,you are indeed blessed to have so much family! What great pictures! You look great girl!!
Post a Comment