Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas at Disneyland

Yesterday we went to Disneyland even though it was pouring rain when we left home. Thankfully the rain slowed to a drizzle by the time we got there, and it stopped completely by around noon. The park was not crowded at all and we walked right onto most of the rides. We had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we did not allow the rain to hinder us from going. Since I took a ton of pictures, I decided to make a slideshow to share them with you. I hope you enjoy seeing the highlights from our day. God bless and Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Looks like fun inspite of the rain. Brrr. I'm shivering just watching it. It barely got to 50 degrees here today.

Amy said...

That looks like a fun day..even in the rain.

The lights are beautiful, and I have never seen a snowman apple before. That is a cute idea!:)

Merry Christmas, Gina!
Big Hugs!
Amy:)

Mia said...

Christmas in Disney?!?! You guys have all the fun! We were at D.World one year for Christmas...its special isn't it?
Thanks for your sweet comment welcoming me back to Blogland.

Michelle said...

How lovely! I have never seen Disney at Christmas time. All the lights are just amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos (I *had* to show them to my kiddos)