Friday, June 6, 2008

Last Day of School


Yesterday was Audrey's last day of Kindergarten. She is now officially a first grader and she is excited about that. Overall I am very pleased with the way our first year of homeschooling went. Audrey and I had our moments when we butted heads, but for the most part we had a good time. I am so proud of how much she has accomplished this year and I am thankful to God for allowing me to be her teacher. We are both looking forward to our summer break and I am excited to see what God will do next year.

4 comments:

April B. said...

She looks so happy! I hope you have a summer break that is rejuvenating!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Congratulations to Audrey! Times goes by. It's so setimental to me because I had the pleasure of sharing the journey through your blog. I am teary eyed now. Now,you are ruining my mascara! LOL

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

Congrats! You made it through IMO the hardest of homeschooling...the first year(at least for me..lol!)What a great job Audrey had done in Kindergarten and what a GREAT teacher you are!! I loved seeing your homeschool this year and are soooo glad we met each other {{hugs}}....

Mia said...

Congratulations Audrey and Mom!! She is a gorgeous little lady! Oh yeah and about that head-butting thing...well...it will happen again...lots of prayer lots of patience.
Mia
Mom to 3 head-butting girls!!!