Saturday, January 5, 2008

Family Movie Night


Tonight was Family Movie Night at the Gall house. We started doing this a few months ago on Saturday nights and the kids really enjoy it. They get their sleeping bags out and we all have popcorn and Dr. Pepper. We took a break for the holidays so tonight was our first night back. Some of the movies we have seen on previous movie nights are Swiss Family Robinson, The Incredible Journey, and 101 Dalmations. Tonight we watched the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory from the 70's. I just finished reading this book to Audrey for school, so we picked the movie up at the library last week. Our library has a wonderful selection and we can keep movies for 2 weeks at no charge. I can't wait to see what we find for next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's my favorite. I own an original WW. We have Fun Family Fridays and do the same dinner, games, movies. We have done this for years. Enjoy!

hsmomof5 from HSR

Oh, I'm putting you on my friends list if that's ok. I always like to ask.