Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Hi all!
After much thought I have decided to create a blog for me and my family. Everyone I talk to that has one seems to enjoy it, and I enjoy looking at other people's blogs. I am not sure what I am doing, but I'm sure there is a learning curve. I am having fun so far. I have put up a photo on the right of the kids and one of Bob and I on our trip to Europe. I am not sure excatly when and what I will post, I guess time will tell. Thanks for stopping by!

Gina

1 comment:

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

YAY! Your kids are soo cute!! Wow..that must have been such an awesome trip to Rome!
Welcome to the blogging world..I'm sure you'll do great...I am still trying to figure stuff out! But its a great way to share with family and friends and to look back at our homescholing years. I look forward to reading yours